In this title, Simon Crow carp fishing and his secret of how to catch your ideal carp. You know particular The technique of how to fish carp in winter from Simon Crow. You know what tackle, baits, rigs, lures and other equipment that you should use. You find methods of carp fishing.
The technique of how to fish carp in winter:
- A garland of three or four baits is an excellent method for trying it with an active search for carp. Instead of sitting near the static lure hour after hour, try to seduce the carp with food, by tracking it. Go from the hole to the hole every hour or more, dropping into it a snap with a garland of baits, trying to break the calmness of the fish and seduce her.
- Natural living nozzles, such as worm, which is also right in the use of close carp search. Natural aromas, made by that nozzle, with its movements – is too seductive for carp to leave it without attention for too long.
- Because of the periods of carp fishing is not extended, try using smaller lures instead of standard 14-18 mm. The bait of more modest size will attract more fish, that can eat. And also will increase your chances of a catch.
- If the method of reducing the size of the bait used gives excellent results in your pond, try to scatter 5 or 6 large lures around the catching zone. It will cause the fish to be in a food search state, and be more susceptible to your bait.
- Crushing the baits as a result increases not only the number of good fish balls but also improves the dissolution of the attractant. It can be a very successful method, mainly if use it for the first time on a pond. And of course, this is one of my favourite ways for the winter season. Split into four parts five-ten 18-millimetre baits, and you’ll create an excellent starting position on the bottom.
- Round granules were the most significant progress in the production of carp lures for many years. They allow the fisherman to regulate the number of attractants in the water without the threat of overfeeding the fish. My experience has shown that the best use of them as bait is to create a small feeding area of 10-15 pellets and place a hook with bait in this area.
- The lure should be updated, so I throw ten granules after each catch and after some time of the dissolution of previous pellets.